- Strips better, faster, easier and safer.
- Less scrubbing required.
- Equipment cleans up easier and faster.
- Saves labor costs.
- Safer for the environment.
- Eliminates fear of emulsified floor finish dry-back.
- When diluted as recommended complete floor finish removal occurs in one application.
- Contains no harsh caustic or solvents.
- Does not rely on excessive alkali or high caustic builders.
- Not unduly corrosive.
- Safer for accidental skin contact.
- Floor finishes are imploded quickly and totally so that the slipperiness associated with conventional strippers is reduced.
- Contains a micro-foam catalyst that creates a lubricant to protect floors from harsh pads and brushes. Low pH after stripping.
- Does not open pores in the substrate, providing a smoother application using less product.
- Effective in hot, warm, cold, hard or soft water.
- May be used for conventional, skim or mop stripping.
- Safer on delicate floors including rubber and linoleum.
- Will not soften or bleach out synthetic floors.
- Dilute 1 to 8 for regular and 1 to 3-4 for heavy duty stripping.
- Minimal harsh odor to irritate user. Odor quickly dissipates.
- Finish is imploded completely and if allowed to dry, will leave a powder residue.