For use over acrylic polymer floor finishes, carnauba based floor waxes and vinyl, linoleum, terrazzo, marble, composite or similar surfaces. Dries to a Buffable Gloss.
The process used to manufacture TRAXTM combines the effectiveness of heavy duty cleaning agents with the slip resistance of an invisible monomolecular slip resistant film.
TRAXTM has been designed to meet a critical need in the marketplace for a product that would effectively clean heavily soiled floors and simultaneously leave a slip resistant surface. TRAXTM increases the co-efficient of friction. May be used to clean and maintain acrylic polymer floor finishes as well as synthetic and carnauba based floor waxes. May be buffed to a high gloss.
- Increases Co-efficient of Friction
- Highly Concentrated
- Self-Neutralizing, No Rinsing
- Contains NO Acids
- Approved by Agriculture Canada for use
in Food Industry
- Reduces Potential for Slip and Fall Accidents
- Leaves NO Slippery Alkaline Residues
- Effective Deep Cleaning
- Apply by Mop, Brush or Automated Equipment
Only a few ounces of TRAXTM per gallon of water is necessary to effectively clean and treat most floor surfaces. TRAXTM has a built-in foam control system to minimize sudsing and reduce the clogging of automatic scrubber recovery systems.
This product cannot totally eliminate the possibility of slipping.
- Ideal for fast food retail, meat & cheese packing, bakeries.
- For industrial environments.
- For hospitals, hospitality, institutions and commercial establishments.