A precise chemical formulation that helps lift dirt and grease
from the pores of tiles and concrete surfaces. This releasing action helps restore the slip resistant
quality of the original surface. On GuardTM is suitable for restaurants, hotels, motels,
hospitals, nursing homes, schools, universities, colleges, etc. Highly concentrated. On Guard is easy
to use, biodegradable and non acid. Free rinsing, versatile and economical.
HIGHLY EFFECTIVE DEGREASER
|All matter, whether floors, walls, glass, metal, skin, etc., is made up
of ionic particles that consist of either positive or negative electrical charges. When a surface / substrate is
brand new, it's ionic charge is in equilibrium, or in a balanced state. Upon the very first cleaning with conventional
cleaners, the original ionic balance is disturbed which then causes it to attract additional soils like a magnet.
A surface stays clean up until its first cleaning with conventional cleaners. That's all it takes to alter its
ionic balance, which attracts dust particles at a much faster rate.
Conventional cleaning chemicals perpetuate a vicious cycle. They can cause surfaces to accept certain types of
soil more readily. Chemical manufacturers commonly add alkaline ingredients that literally burn soils off, damaging
the surfaces they are meant to clean and protect. No Skidding On GuardTM removes soils electrostatically, returning
substrates and surfaces as close as possible to their original ionic-balanced, 'like new' condition. Electrostatic
cleaning works by restoring the original polarity balance of the surface being cleaned, so that the polarity of
the surface is neutralized and the soils literally 'pop' off.
The surfaces are restored, resisting resoiling naturally. Surfaces cleaned and protected with No Skidding cleaners
repel soils as if they were new.
- Simple to use and safer for people, property and the environment.
- Degreases better, faster, easier and safer.
- Less Mechanical action (scrubbing) required.
- Helps save labour costs.
- Removes soil by breaking the electrostatic charge.
- Conditions surfaces to help repel soils and keep surfaces cleaner for longer.
- Overall end-user cost savings due to low dilutions and speed of application.
- When properly diluted, complete removal of animal fats and heavy
accumulations of soil occurs in one application.
- Contains no harsh caustic, ammonia or solvents.
- Does not rely on excessive alkali.
- Less corrosive.
- Safer in the event of accidental skin contact.
- Contains a micro catalyst that creates a lubricant to protect surfaces from harsh pads.
- Low pH after dilution.
- Does not attack the composition of surface materials, only the soils.
- Does not open pores in the surface.
- No degradation of surface materials.
- Effective in hot, warm, cold, hard and soft water.
- Use for mopping, pressure washing, spray cleaning or auto scrubbing.
- Use on all types of hard surfaces.
- Dilute 1:128 to 1:64 (1 to 2 oz/gal) for light cleaning and 1:32 to 1:14 (4 to 9 oz/gal) heavy duty cleaning.
- Reduces overall costs and redundancy of carrying multiple products.
- Minimal harsh odour to irritate user. Any odour observed quickly dissipates.
- Removes animal fats and greases, anti-oxidants, asphalt, coal tar, rust and a wide variety of soils