T.A.G. Tile and grout Cleaner is a deep, penetrating ceramic and porcelain grout and tile cleaner formulated with 3 food grade acids. This product is not only environmentally friendlier but also safer for the person using it. No matter how soiled the tile or grout is, T.A.G. Tile and Grout Cleaner will clean it.
No Skidding T.A.G. Tile and grout Cleaner is not to be used on marble or natural stone floors. Surface damage can occur. This is a ready-to-use product dilution is not recommended unless it is a light cleaning
Ceramic and Porcelain Floors (without finish):
- Place T.A.G. Tile and Grout Cleaner undiluted in a bucket.
- Spread the product liberally on the floor making sure that all the grout and tile is covered.
- Wait approximately 2 minutes then with a floor machine and a strip brush scrub the area.
- The grout should immediately be clean.
- Pick up the soiled water, preferably with a wet vacuum.
- Rinse the cleaned area well with fresh water then vacuum or dispose of the water.
- When this is completed the grout and the tile should be clean.
- In rare occasions, if necessary, repeat this process.
- Spread T.A.G. Tile and Grout Cleaner liberally on the tiled area.
- Wait approximately 1 minute then with a hand brush scrub the area clean.
- Rinse afterwards with fresh clean water.