NS5100 Series Safety Tape is a hard wearing
product designed for application in commerce and industry. The contact adhesive has
excellent bonding to clean, sound surfaces with good instant grip.
Recommended for high traffic areas where wet or slippery floors may expose the user
to slip injury.
Consist of a hard wearing aluminum oxide grit profile, bonded to a tough substrate.
The surface of the tape is resistant to water, grease, detergents and oils.
Simple, quick application. Self adhesive, just peel off the release liner and
place into position with firm pressure.
- Stairs & Ladders
- Loading Docks & Ramps
- Factories & Repair Facilities
- Truck Beds & Steps
- Commercial Kitchens
- Machine Shops & Shipping Areas
- Service Stations
- Warehouses & Recreational Areas
Also available in a wide range of colors and stripes. Use Color
solids and stripes to clearly identify various pathways and/or hazardous areas
requiring anti-slip tape. Call for pricing and availability.
Solids: Available in Black, Grey, White, Clear, Orange,
Brown, Green, Red, Dark Blue, Light Blue and Yellow.
Diagonal Stripes: Available in Black/Yellow & Red/White.
Cleats: Available in Black.
Sizes: 3/4" x 24",
5 1/2" x 5 1/2", 6" x 24". Aslo available in rolls measuring
1", 2", 3", 4", 6", 12", 18", 24", 36" and 42" x 60 ft.
Can customize cleat sizes per your specifications.
No Skidding® Anti Slip Grit Tape Clear, NS5100C Series
Coefficient of Friction
- Static Coefficient of Friction on wet or dry surfaces: Exceeds O.S.H.A Requirements
- OSHA Spec 1910.24 Stair Tread
- OSHA Spec 1910.26 Ladder Rungs
- Military Spec Mil-D-17951E-Ships
- Military Spec Mil-W-5044C-Type IV
- Motor Vehicle Safety Standard #302
Flexure: Bends over sharp 90°
angles without fracture; after application to substrate, resists repeated bending
without cracking or failure of bond.
Temperature Requirements: Apply to
surface when surface temperature is 50°F (10°C) or higher.
Steam Cleaning: Applied product will
tolerate steam cleaning.
Environmental Resistance: Product is
essentially unaffected by normal climactic exposure and mild acid or alkalis exposure
under normal conditions.
- Testing of adhesion to surface should be done before installation. Fill
in cracks, seal porous surfaces and repair to a smooth finish, as required,
avoid application to grout areas.
- Always apply No Skidding Safety Tape to clean, dry, wax and oil free
surface. Allow ample time for drying.
- Peel off protective release paper from No Skidding Safety Tape.
- Press No Skidding Safety Tape to prepared surface. Bond is increased
by using a rubber hand roller.
- No Skidding Safety Tape is ready for immediate use, no need to wait.
- Keep No Skidding Safety Tape clean. Use mild floor cleaners as directed.
- Please read detailed instructions for use before installing.