Our premium coarse anti slip black grit tape that provides an excellent and economical choice for most indoor and outdoor requirements for anti slip grit tape.
- Manufactured from a durable 46 grit silicon carbide formulation that results in a durable and reliable result.
Engineered for heavy foot traffic and work environments where a larger grit is required to resist clogging due to excessive dirt and dust.
Dirt can clog up standard grit products with mud, dust, grease, saw dust and liquids. Our NS5300B Coarse Grit Tape offers a larger grit surface to address this.
Easy to apply anti slip high traction safety tape that applies firm traction and durable protection.
Our traction tape will adhere to clean dry surfaces including metal, sealed wood and sealed concrete. Water-proof and offers excellent chemical and slip resistance.
Superior embedded grit technology for extended wear.
Silicon carbide grit.
Rubber based adhesive.
Long lasting and chemical resistant product used around the world in OEM applications requiring a consistent, reliable excellent quality anti slip product.
Suitable for light to heavy shoe traffic areas including: industrial areas, ramps, dock areas, walkways, stairways, work areas, construction machinery, industrial equipment, trucks & trailers, RV's, hazardous floors, boat decks, sailing, snowmobiles, residential and hundreds of OEM applications.
Premium Construction • Aggressive Adhesive System • Durable Abrasive Mineral Grit • Water-Proof • Chemical & Oil Resistance
Long Term Weatherability • Indoor and outdoor use • Adheres to clean, dry, smooth surfaces including metal, sealed wood and concrete.
Easy to use • Ready to use • Cost effective • Certified High Traction by NFSI • Exceeds SCOF requirements for ASTM, OSHA, ADA, ANSI/ NFSI
Tapes: A variety of widths ranging from 1 inch to 48 inches wide by 60 ft. long. Available as wide as 54 inches by 60 ft, special order.
Cleats and Treads: 5.5 inch X 5.5 inch, 6 inch X 24 inch, 3/4 inch by 24 inch.
Custom slitting and die cut shapes for OEM applications also available.
No Skidding NS5300B series is used in hundreds of different applications including:
- Fitness/Exercise Equipment
- Hunting Tree Stands
- Heavy Construction Equipment (Compactors, Cranes, etc.)
- Skid Loaders
- Farm Implement Equipment (Combines, Tillers, etc.)
- Trailers (Cargo, Boats, Horse, Car, etc.)
- Boats (Paddle Boats, Boat Ladders, etc.)
- RVs (Steps, Ladders, Roof etc.)
- Running Boards
- Golf Carts
- Riding Lawn Mowers
- Ground Support Equipment for Airlines
- Ramps (Wheel Chairs, Equipment)
- Home Health Care Equipment (Ramps, Lifts, Scooters)
- Van/Bus Lifts
- Food Handling Equipment
- Walk-in Coolers
- Office Furniture (Ergonomic Steps)
- Step Stools / Ladders
- Spotting Trailers
- Fork Trucks
- Industrial Equipment (Scissors Lift, Machinery with work platforms)
No Skidding NS5300 Series Black Coarse anti-slip
tapes meet or exceed the following:
- OSHA Spec 1910.24 Stair Tread
- OSHA Spec 1910.26 Ladder Rungs
- Military Spec Mil-D-17951E-Ships
- Military Spec Mil-W-5044C-Type IV
- Motor Vehicle Safety Standard #302
Exceeds SCOF requirements for ASTM, OSHA, ADA, ANSI/ NFSI
Our facility is geared to custom die cut sizes,
custom sized anti-slip tapes both in terms of widths and lengths and our turnaround time
is among the best in the industry. Please let us know the specifics of your requirements
and we would be pleased to work with you to accommodate your needs in a timely fashion.