No Skidding® Porous Anti Slip Surface Sealer (PASSTM) is a water-based indoor/ outdoor hard surface sealer
that provides superior resistance to grease, moisture, solvents and other foreign materials, for concrete, terra cotta, brick, pavers, Saltillo tiles, as
well as many unglazed ceramic tiles. PASSTM can achieve a high gloss in as few as 2 coats.
- With optional micro traction booster for added slip resistance as required.
- Easy to Apply / Saves time, labor and reduces training requirements.
- UV Resistant / Great for outdoors including areas with direct sunlight.
- Low odor, fast drying.
- Eliminates need for surface etching thereby saving time and labor.
- Forms a wear resistant barrier on surface subject to grease, oil and soiling.
- Water resistant.
- Does not whiten or “peel-off” porous surfaces.
Indoors and outdoors: Swimming pool decks, stamped unsealed concrete, office buildings, shopping malls and plazas, supermarkets and retail stores, schools, warehousing, etc.
Floor Preparation for all Interior / Exterior Surface Applications: Remove all grease, oil and other
foreign materials from the surface with No Skidding® FlexcleanTM or No Skidding® On GuardTM. If
previous coatings are present, remove the coating with the appropriate stripper. Rinse the surface
thoroughly and allow the surface to fully dry prior to application of PASSTM.
Application: Apply PASSTM using a lambs wool applicator, paint roller or a rayon finish mop.
The first coat should be applied using a thin even coating on surface. Allow a minimum of 45 minutes
drying time before the application of additional coats.
Please shake material to ensure integrated micro traction is evenly dispersed within container before using.
Routine Maintenance: Damp mop floors with mop & bucket or clean with an automatic scrubber using
FlexcleanTM and follow label direction. For areas that require heavy cleaning or degreasing, use On GuardTM Degreaser following the label directions. Rinse surface with water after cleaning.