Our premium commercial coarse grade anti-slip black grit tape provides a durable and economical choice for most indoor and outdoor requirements for anti-slip grit tape. Coarser texture than our NS5100B series.
No Skidding® Anti-Slip Coarse Black Grit Tape NS5300B is a premium grade coarse non-skid silicon carbide grit tape that has been designed to meet OSHA standards for industrial, commercial and OEM anti-slip applications. NS5300B provides a hard-wearing, non-slip surface that stands up to oil, fuel, diesel and dirt found in extreme OEM environments. NS5300B is NFSI certified for “High Traction”, Compliant with FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards requirement, meets Prop 65, ADA, and OSHA standards.
- Manufactured from a durable 46 grit silicon carbide formulation.
- Engineered for heavy foot traffic and work environments where a larger grit is required to resist clogging due to excessive dirt and dust.
- Dirt can clog up standard grit products with mud, dust, grease and liquids. Our NS5300B Coarse Grit Tape offers a larger grit surface to address this.
- Easy to apply anti-slip high traction safety tape that provides firm traction and durable protection.
- Our traction tape will adhere to clean dry surfaces including metal, sealed wood and sealed concrete. Resistant to water and many chemicals while providing excellent slip resistance.
- Superior embedded grit technology for extended wear.
- Silicon carbide grit.
- Rubber based adhesive.
- Long lasting and chemical resistant product used worldwide in OEM and MRO applications.
For Custom Size & Color Quotations - Please Inquire
For Bulk Order Quotations - Please Inquire
For more information, visit this product's Technical Data Sheet
- Suitable for light to heavy shoe traffic areas including: industrial areas, ramps, dock areas, walkways, stairways, work areas, construction machinery, industrial equipment, trucks & trailers, RV’s, hazardous floors, ship decks, snowmobiles and hundreds of OEM applications.
- Compliant with FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards requirement, meets Prop 65, ADA, and OSHA standards.
• Exceeds SCOF requirements for ASTM, OSHA, ADA, ANSI/ NFSI .
• Premium construction • Aggressive adhesive system • Durable abrasive mineral grit • Water resistant • Chemical & oil resistant
• Long term weatherability • Indoor and outdoor use • Adheres to clean, dry, smooth surfaces including metal, sealed wood and concrete.
• Easy to use • Ready to use • Cost effective • Certified High Traction by NFSI • Compliant with FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards requirement • Exceeds SCOF requirements for ASTM, OSHA, ADA, ANSI/ NFSI
Tapes: Standard widths ranging from 1 inch (2.54cm) to 48 inches (121.92 cm) wide by 60 ft. (18.3m) long. Available as wide as 54 inches (137.16 cm) by various lengths: 60 ft. (18.3m), 150 ft. (45.72 m), 300 ft. (91.44 m) as special order.
Cleats and Treads: 5.5” X 5.5”, 6” X 24”, ¾” by 24”.
Custom slitting and die cut shapes for OEM applications is our specialty.