No Skidding® Heavy-Duty Industrial Grit Tape and Cleats are engineered for heavy-duty industrial environments including offshore marine applications, oil & gas rigs, heavy traffic areas, work areas, loading docks, stairways, ramps & walkways, bleachers, power equipment, the transportation industry and OEM applications. Our heavy-duty adhesive is designed to withstand some of the tougher environments where slip-and-fall prevention is required.
They offer the same slip-resistance as aggressive industrial anti-slip paint coatings with the ease of application of a peel and stick tape or cleat. These tapes are manufactured from a proprietary formula traction grit that is embedded into the product. These extremely durable tapes and treads are specifically developed to out-perform standard anti-slip tapes.
- Available in Standard Grit (blend of 20, 30 grits) & Coarse Grit (blend of 8,16, 30 grits).
- Available in Safety Yellow or Black.
- Superior bonding properties with stronger adhesive compared with conventional anti-slip tapes.
- Multi-layer process embeds the grit for longer product life.
- Simple peel and stick application.
- Easy to cut and trim.
- Useful temperature range of –40°F to +140°F (–40°C to +60 °C) (when applied properly per installation instructions).
- Will tolerate steam cleaning, detergent cleaning, low PSI pressure washing.
- Resistant to oil, grease, saltwater or alkali exposure under normal conditions.
- Exceeds OHSA and ADA recommendations for Coefficient of Friction.
- Manufactured in North America.
- Shelf Life: Two years.
For Custom Size & Color Quotations - Please Inquire
For Bulk Order Quotations - Please Inquire
Suggested Uses Include:
- Offshore Marine
- Oil & Gas Rigs
- Heavy Traffic Areas
- Work Areas
- Loading Docks
- Stairways, Ramps & Walkways
- Bleachers & Stadiums
- Power Equipment (Large & Small)