- Our premium high tack photoluminescent glow-in-the-dark tape.
- High Tack adhesive designed for low energy surface bonding.
- A flexible laminated film that absorbs and stores energy from ambient light. When tape is charged and in the event of a power outage this tape is immediately visible thereby providing people with a clearly illuminated evacuation route.
- Our photoluminescent tape is peel and stick and easily affixes to walls, columns, around door or window frames, handrails, along stairways and baseboards, it is ideal for your low-level emergency egress system.
- Constructed from a flexible laminated film that is coated with permanent acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive and backed by poly-coated release liner.
- UV stable peel off backing and apply to dry, non oily surface. Ensure that the minimum application temperature is 50 degrees Fahrenheit or 10 degrees Celsius.
- Custom sizes and shapes are available upon request.
- Meets: DIN 67510, ASTM 2072, ISO 15370, EU marine Equipment Directive, IMO RES A. 752 (18), PSPA class C, JIS Z9100, NYC RS6-1
For Custom Size & Color Quotations - Please Inquire
For Bulk Order Quotations - Please Inquire
For more information, visit this product's Technical Data Sheet