- Our premium gloss, slip resistant, versatile floor finish.
- A unique combination of a slip resistant finish combined with unique polymer traction granules yields a slip coefficient that exceeds industry standards.
- It can be used on all types of resilient and hard floors including natural stone, ceramic tile, wood, concrete, rubber, VAT, VCT, lino and old vinyl asbestos tile.
- Maxiflex HT is durable, scuff, scratch, black heel mark, and UV resistant.
- Simple, safe, tough, highest quality, low end-use cost.
- The ultimate in floor care finish for abrasion resistance and durability. It helps repel impregnation of foreign particles and black heel marks.
- Reduced time between re-coating - ten minutes. Dramatically increases time between stripping. Clarity and leveling ability allows for traffic lane touch up and blending. No need to re-coat entire floor.
- Easy to remove if necessary (Flexstrip - product 8201).
- Indoor use only.
- Use our Flexclean to clean and restore gloss and On Guard to degrease.
- Saves labor costs, easy to repair footprints in wet finish. Dries and cures from the bottom up usually in 10 minutes. Rapid coating is possible. Burnishing can speed-up the curing process and improve durability. Can be walked on wet without permanently harming the integrity of the floor finish.
- Savings as much as 20% in chemical costs and approximately 20% in labor costs over a three year period, when used as directed.
- Dries and cures in minutes to form a tough, flexible finish that is extremely durable.
- Because Maxiflex HT dries and cures from the bottom up, porosity and poor film integrity caused by the coalescent and out-gassing of top down drying is eliminated. Maxiflex HT is safer for the environment.
- Coverage of up to 2,000 sq. ft. /gal for re-coats, and 2,000 sq. ft. per gallon after stripping for initial set-up for first 2 or 3 coats. Self-sealing and Self-restoring. UV Resistant.
- Easy to use, less fatigue, Higher productivity, easy to do repairs and blending. User-friendly, with virtually no mop drag. Resists alcohol, oils, medications and most food spills.
- Can be coated over a stable conventional finish or sealer.
- Supplied in one gallon containers.
- UL® Classified for Slip Resistance.
For Bulk Order Quotations - Please Inquire
For more information, please visit this product's Technical Data Sheet