No Skidding® Porous Anti Slip Surface Sealer (PASS) is a water-based indoor/ outdoor hard surface sealer that provides superior resistance to grease, moisture, solvents and other foreign materials, for concrete, terra cotta, brick, pavers, Saltillo tiles, as well as many unglazed ceramic tiles. PASS can achieve a high gloss in as few as 2 coats.
Product Features / Benefits:
- With integrated micro traction booster for slip resistance.
- Easy to Apply / Saves time, labor and reduces training requirements.
- UV Resistant / Great for outdoors including areas with direct sunlight.
- Low odor, fast drying.
- Eliminates need for surface etching thereby saving time and labor.
- Forms a wear resistant barrier on surface subject to grease, oil and soiling.
- Water resistant.
- Does not whiten or “peel-off” surfaces.
- Coverage is approx. 2000 sq. ft per gallon.
For Bulk Order Quotations - Please Inquire
For more information, visit this product's Technical Data Sheet
Indoors and outdoors: Swimming pool decks, stamped unsealed concrete, office buildings, shopping malls and plazas, supermarkets and retail stores, schools, warehousing, etc.
Directions for Use:
Floor Preparation for all Interior / Exterior Surface Applications: Remove all grease, oil and other foreign materials from the surface with No Skidding® Flexclean or No Skidding® On Guard. If previous coatings are present, remove the coating with the appropriate stripper. Rinse the surface thoroughly and allow the surface to fully dry prior to application of PASS.
Application: Apply PASS using a lambs wool applicator, paint roller or a rayon finish mop. The first coat should be applied using a thin even coating on surface. Allow a minimum of 45 minutes drying time before the application of additional coats.
Optional: Gently shake material to ensure integrated micro traction is evenly dispersed within container before using.
Routine Maintenance: Damp mop floors with mop & bucket or clean with an automatic scrubber using Flexclean and follow label direction. For areas that require heavy cleaning or degreasing, use On Guard Degreaser following the label directions. Rinse surface with water after cleaning.