Clear Anti-Slip Protection for porcelain tile and delicate surfaces
Easy-to-use, economical and proven anti-slip treatment that addresses the problem caused by slippery-when-wet porcelain tile floors.
Creates an invisible tread on porcelain and other delicate tile surfaces that significantly increases the co-efficient of friction and reduces the problem caused by slippery-when-wet porcelain tile.
One application typically lasts for years with good housekeeping.
Porcelain tile treats more rapidly than many other hard tiles therefore a Treatment inhibitor has been added to product 80378 to slow down the process. This helps ensure an even application that strikes a balance between maintaining the aesthetics of the floor and helping to create a safer, slip resistant surface when the porcelain is wet.
When ordering this product please order one unit of 00501 Treatment Rinse for each gallon of this product ordered.
For Bulk Order Quotations - Please Inquire
For more information, visit this product's Technical Data Sheet
For safety information, visit this product's Safety Data Sheet
- Interior and exterior use
- Zero VOC’s
- Does not alter the natural look of the surface
- Easy to use
- Ready to use
- CFIA compliant
- Cost effective
- Certified High Traction by NFSI
- Exceeds SCOF requirements for ASTM, OSHA, ADA , ANSI/NFSI
- Tested, approved and classified as slip resistant by independent laboratories including approval under the ANSI/NFSI B101.1 Test Method for Measuring Wet SCOF of Common Hard-Surface Floor Materials and ANSI/NFSI B101.3 Test Method for Measuring Wet DCOF of Common Hard-Surface Floor Materials by the NSFI.
Hotels, motels, supermarkets, restaurants, hospitals, nursing homes, factories, food processing plants, health clubs, shopping malls, office buildings, swimming pool decks, bathroom floors, bathtubs, showers and staircases.
Coverage: 400 sq. ft. per gallon (40 sq. meters per 3.78 L).
Container sizes: 1 gallon (3.78 L), 5 gallon (18.9 L), or 55 gallon (207.9L) drums.
Please Note: Always read and understand detailed directions for use and detailed TDS and SDS before applying. Use recommended tools. Before applying product always test in an inconspicuous area to ensure acceptance of any aesthetics change or color variation before proceeding. This product cannot totally eliminate the possibility of slipping.