- Durable glow-in-the-dark tape essential for your low-level emergency egress system.
- Our photoluminescent glow-in-the-dark tape is a flexible laminated film that absorbs and stores energy from ambient light.
- When tape is charged and in the event of a power outage this tape is immediately visible thereby providing people with a clearly illuminated evacuation route.
- Our photoluminescent tape is peel and stick and easily affixes to walls, columns, around door or window frames, handrails, along stairways and baseboards.
- Constructed from a flexible laminated film that is coated with permanent acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive and backed by poly-coated release liner.
- It is UV stable, and installation is simply position, peel off backing, and apply to clean and dry surface.
- Please ensure that the minimum application temperature is 50 degrees Fahrenheit or 10 degrees Celsius. Custom sizes and shapes are available upon request.
- Meets: DIN 67510, ASTM 2072, ISO 15370, IMO Resolution A. 752 (18), PSPA Class B.
For Custom Size & Color Quotations - Please Inquire
For Bulk Order Quotations - Please Inquire
For more information, visit this product's Technical Data Sheet